見出し11



History


 1949.04 Started manufacturing and export sales for the field glass at Choufu City, Tokyo.
 1959.10 Moving Factory to Yokohama City, started manufacturing lighting unit, Aluminum casting, and medical equipment.
 1963.06 Establishment of Komatsu-Seisakusyo
 1969.12 Changing the name to Komatsu-Seiki Co., Ltd.
 1972.10 Moving Head Office to present plate, and establishment of Kouchi factory at Kouchi City.
Concluded an exclusive manufacturing agreement with Amco, and starting as a Yokohama Factory of Amco Co., Ltd.
 1986.10 Moving Kouchi Factory to present place
 1993.03 Obtain an approval No. 39BZ0020 of medical equipment manufacturing from the government
 1994.04 Terminated an exclusive manufacturing agreement with Amco Co., Ltd, and Amco closed Yokohama Factory
 1995.02 Approved No. H(6)-0502140038 by the government to act the maintenance services of medical gas piping system
 1998.06 Approved No. 61613 by Kanagawa Prefecture to act the medical gas piping installation
 2005.01 Approved No 21083 by the Minister of Land, Infrastructure and Transport to act the medical gas Piping installation
 2009.02 Kansai Office established 
 2011.03 ISO (International Organization for Standardization) 13485 certified

サブナビゲーション



 KOMATSU-SEIKI CO.,LTD.
copyright © KOMATSU-SEIKI CO.,LTD all rights reserved.

E-MAIL : information@komatsu-seiki.co.jp